Children’s Services Portal
The Children’s Portal is a new online system that enables professionals to submit forms securely online to ESCC’s Children’s Services’ recording system.
ESCC has been working with partners to make registering and submitting a Statement of Referral (SoR) as user-friendly for professionals as possible. This new web-based approach offers a valuable opportunity to triage and manage referrals more efficiently, saving both time and resources.
To date, the SoR has been submitted to the Single Point of Advice (SPoA) for child protection, family support and CAMHS. The Children’s Portal SoR will be used in place of emailing a word SoR to SPoA. The SPoA team will then review and address the concerns professionals raise in the usual way.
The Children’s Portal is to be used alongside how professionals usually communicate with SPoA.
How do professionals sign up?
To submit a SoR to SPOA register with the Children’s Portal:
- from the Children’s Portal home page, select ‘Single Point of Advice Referral
- after starting the SoR form, a prompt will appear to register
- the system requires a two-factor authentication for sign-in security and to prevent anyone else from accessing the account
- at each sign-in, an email and password are required, and, in addition, a code is sent to the referrer’s registered email address.
- Children’s Portal – briefing 08.09.2020
- Childrens Portal A3 Poster_V1
- Childrens Portal A4 Poster_V1
- Childrens Portal Digi Flyer