ESSCP Annual Report and Business Plan
It is a statutory requirement that Safeguarding Partnerships publish an annual report on the effectiveness of child safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in the local area. The report should provide a rigorous and transparent assessment of the performance and effectiveness of local services.
Lead Statutory Safeguarding Partners noted:
the report is useful in understanding the partnership’s work and celebrating some of the successes. These successes are only possible through the dedication and diligence of the many people working with children, young people and families across a range of agencies.
We continue to keep children at the centre of our thinking and delivery at all levels. Critical to this is promoting professional curiosity across the multi-agency workforce and ensuring the lived experience of the child is recognised.
Previous Annual Reports:
- ESSCP Annual Report 2021-22 – FINAL
- ESSCP Annual Report 2020-21
- ESSCP Annual Report 2019-20
- ESSCP Annual Report 2019-20 – Safeguarding Context
- LSCB Annual Report 2018-19
- LSCB Annual Report 2017-18
- LSCB Annual Report 2017-18 – Safeguarding Context
- LSCB Annual Report 2016 -2017
- LSCB Annual Report 2015-16
- LSCB Annual Report 2014-15