NEW Sussex Safeguarding Policy and Procedures Briefing
The Pan-Sussex Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy & Procedures Group has published their latest briefing for staff following their last meeting in January 2022.
This briefing provides updates on changes to the policies and procedures reviewed by the group, including:
- Responding to a potential cluster of suicides for children and young people aged under 18
- Physical indicators of sexual abuse
- Guidance on children who present with harmful sexual behaviours
- safeguarding children who arrive from abroad
- safeguarding children missing education